Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Today is a special day. Emma Rae has now lived with us longer than her stay in the orphanage. It is amazing how fast the time has gone by and how much she has changed. I know the orphanage caretakers took care of her as much as they could and I am so grateful that they were there for her when I couldn't be. I am even more grateful today because I know for certain that she has been more loved than she will ever know these past 325 days with us!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

That is a really special day! Emma is just adorable! She looks so happy and loved!

Danielle Moss said...

Hi. I'm just checking up on all the blogs I've done and noticed that my logo isn't up. Is it ok if I put it up on your blog? I can send it to you.

Thanks!

Danielle

Danielle Moss said...

Oh, and Emma Rae is one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen.

Such a little cutie!

Emma Rae"s Referral Photos

Emma Rae"s Referral Photos
Referral Photo

Click down arrow to Julie"s music then press orange play button! Enjoy...

Click on Emma Rae"s Fortune Cookie!

WorldTimeServer Clock

Beijing